Thursday, November 12, 2009

Because i am NOT a doctor.

I decided that I would chop my hormone pill in half.

I will let someone know after my experimental session is over.

I am POSITIVE this is the cause of the sleep disturbance!

If it isn't then I will go back to regular scheduled programming.....

In the meantime... the Missy Till Till has STOPPED her pacing.. and is loving the rest on her pawsy's. Now she is back to regular non stop semi frantic pacing... at a rate that THIS PERSON can much more with stand.

I called up the husbandman the other night and pretty much COMMANDED him to return to the homestead.... how evil am I? Out with his boyfriend for his regular skating and pub festival... and I ruin his fun. Little did I tell him that I FELT LIKE SHIT FOR NO APPARENT reason.. have continued to have a headache.. but that isn't important... it's his little Missy Till Till that is THE ONE that holds this mans attention. He came home for her... which is all I wanted....

OK.. and now back to real life...

No comments: