Thursday, November 05, 2009

And... just because it's the middle of the night....

Don't think that I have nothing to talk about...

Yesterday morning, after a non sleeping night.... I found myself stalking out the bears in the bear location, at a brisk fresh hour of the morning.

What a moron!

I positioned the Mazda 5 in just a way that if I were to spy a bear walking down the creek I could jump out and snatch a picture of it..

I brought my book which is due back in two days... and I completely need to read it....

BUT... there was so much commotion going on with the fish that were crawling themselves up the creek I couldn't tell if it was a bear stealthly eating up some grub, or just the fish creating havoc within the creek. At any rate... the book reading couldn't take place because of the noise factor... and I couldn't miss out on any potential action.

Eventually I had to leave from my viewing spot.... only to drive down the road a bit further... and see... of course you guessed it... footprints.

It's enough to make this crazy person crazy.

In other things that make me crazy:

It's the sound of sleeping. Makes me crazy.
I can only lay in bed for a little while... and then eventually I can not take it any longer. I leave the semi-comfort of the bed, and make my way to the livingroom. I have to do this very quietly... because if "the Till" finds out that the livingroom door is opened she makes a wild scramble to be a part of the carpet adventure. Oh little doggy.... why can't she just sleep in her lovely wicker basket.... just like her catdog dog that she is?

So now I am here... hiding out in the livingroom... and if the little missy four legs finds out... she will start her scurrying about, and bumping doors... hence the earplugs put to another good use.

I will make another scour of the street,... and look for my favourite black blobs moving about in the night... that I never get to see on this street... only everybody else does...

I think I am tired of being tired... which I have no reason to be tired for anything... since I am not allowed to do anything.. but I do do stuff... just not real life stuff... just fake stuff. I think tomorrow I am going to do real life stuff, not sure quite what that is at this moment... but I am certain it is going to be something.

Oh I know.... read my book... must get that accomplished!

In the meantime... I am watching the minutes tick by in the deep dark night... clicking away on this keyboard, that I can not even hear, because the earplugs are jammed in so tight.

Perhaps I will start some fake sleeping now too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am worried about your lack of sleep also, perhaps debbies advice, a little sompin to help you into lala land. Just until your bod gets its sleep cycle straight!
Glad you are well enough to be back on the stalking forrays.

BTW... it was worth the irritating traffic to see you not being ashes !
Susan