Wednesday, November 04, 2009

good night peoples....

Now it's time for sleep.

Woke up last night at 1:45, remained sitting on the couch until 6:35 this morning.

Slept from 6:55 to 7:00... then the Fussilina Doll came in and asked me to write in her planner.

Sure... no problem Fussilina..... what would you like me to write...?

She COULDN'T do her math.

OH... that's right... Fussilina Doll couldn't do her math becuase her father was out with his boyfriend.

That's what the mother would have written.

Fusslinas's father wrote in her planner this morning.

I am now awake for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you better start getting some proper rest girl!!!
You can't heal if you are not resting!!
Time for some Imovane????

Anonymous said...

That was from Debbie!

Chaos is my Life said...

"Math", "Math", "Math".....HATE the subject! And I got an "A"!