Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Samsung!

Yesterday in Deannaland ended up being a not so brilliant day.

Ah whatever....

Today is a new day...

Moving on!

However.... yesterday involved a lot of laying low... not much to my liking, but that is just how somedays go... can't help it.

AS I was busily watching "say YES to the dress" (LOVE that show!!!), next to the only other show I watch... "survivor"... the TV kept going all wonky and haywire, and then would turn itself off.

Hmmmmm.

What does that mean?

So I would march back to the TV, and turn it back on... (Because really who can miss Randy giving these beautiful brides HIS fashion ideas....).

Where it would happen again.

Well... I am beginning to get paranoid here....

Is the TV telling me something....?

So... with the thought of having TWO TV fires in the past, I decided that I wasn't going to make this THREE, and turned it off.

Now the bedroom is sporting a 26" perfectly wonderful Samsung TV.

Much to my happiness.

And probably the rest of the households... since I didn't wait for the older TV to try and burn the house down.

What's that saying... "three times the charm...."

No thanks.

No comments: