Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear followers....

You are just the loyalist of followers.... popping by... reading up a storm... looking at the pics. It's just heart warming.... you know... to natter away... and you continue to return.

WELL

Do I have news for you... I must take a hiatus!

Yes, shutter as you may.... I have been sidelined for a bit.. and wont be dreaming up the stories by the boatload in the weeks to come... it's not that I am not going to return... it's just that I have got to be places... and JUNK.

Take it easy out there in the computer land of life....

Will return eventually....

Please stand by.

3 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Best wishes D....very much look forward to your return.

Anonymous said...

You cant get rid of me that easy! I may just pop up when least expected!
And for whatever reason I can once again only comment in the anonymous!

Its Susan calling!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Hey, I need those bear pics. Hope you get back to posting soon. My arm is doing much better now with physio