Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ditty this:

Was awake since four,
With nothing to do...
Wandered the internet
And Facebook too...

Heard Rudy leave for work,
then Lady Kathy came next.
Gary warmed his diesal,
While they waited for their friends.

I got bored of being awake,
and wished to close my eyes,
I would have a little sleep,
And wait for the family to rise.

While fast asleep,
something woke me with a fright.
the heart was already racing...
But now it was daylight.

Not sure what it was
Maybe one of the husbandmans garage like treasures..
Perhaps my mind was playing tricks on me...
One would venture to endeavour.

As luck would have it,
and this time on my side..
The husbandman even heard it,
and searched for the sound semi-far and wide.

That was the 2nd start to the day
With a pounding heart & a fright...
Not sure what will happen next..
Well into the deep dark night.

No comments: