Friday, November 06, 2009

and anyways...

So I am all crazy.

Really. Truly.

Squared away, but not yet confirmed....

CRAZY.

I probably should give up drinking coffee.

Just had a cup... wired out of my tree.

Can't wait to start the drinking feature.

Am SO looking forward to that.

In other things.....

The husbandman is off today.

I told him I was his date for the day... and any adventures that he went on... I am going on.

I need to see some sights, and sounds of life beyond the little homestead.

I did manage to empty my closet yesterday of all my fatish type lady clothes.

Please read as in BIGGA BIGGA and not FETISH.

I called up the womens shelter and asked if they needed any bigga bigga clothing.

They were most appreciative.

Of course there was that little addition that I was not to be doing lifting, carrying, moving, shuffling...oh well.

I needed to do something in an effort to stop my brain from starting to smoke in the middle of the night.

I think it worked.... I did see an hour of the deep dark night tick away... but that was the most I saw of it.

and now... must get myself organized and ready to accompany the husbandman.. I really think that he wishes for his dog to make the trek... but she's a bit scary to own lately.... one leap could really be her final leap... it's best to leave her in the homestead in her pampered comfy-ness.

Really wishing that I could venture down and visit the bears if they were to be snatching fish from the creek, but I am thinking that they only embark on that adventure in the deep dark night themselves.

I am still hot on the trail of somehow buying some livingroom furniture.. not sure why this is bugging the SHIT out of me... but it is....

OK.. must go... the husbandman is almost ready to roll.

No comments: