Tuesday, December 11, 2007

M

For MOVING on....

In the alphabet that is....

OK... and now to real life....

I will have to number the thoughts, as they are big and random... (this is for YOU Chas!)

  1. finally.. I am having a glass of wine. Sorry Lujza.. I just don't get enough drinking time. I am not sure why this is, and I apologize for my time management problem, which I think this ultimately could be... so I am having one tonight, it's Tuesday.. and it seems all wrong that I am having one... anyone could feel free to correct me on this sit-U-A-tion. Anybody... knock knock.....
  2. So I am busily watching the husbandman CAULK again... I noticed that Lady Lujza caught my little slur on words a couple of weeks back.. thank you for pointing out the obvious... I was just pointing out how much time he spends with his precious man toys.
  3. Now I have this beautiful mantle to stare at. It is beautiful, except for the fact that the husbandman says that nothing will be able to to sit upon it, as the paint will be far too fresh for "Christmasy things" to sit making dents in the new paint. OMG.. high maintenance....
  4. More wine.....
  5. I bought the boy a guitar today. I am not entirely sure why I have....(well, the real reason is that i have no more gadgets that I can get the boy, and I am not purchasing the ultimate in gifts which would be the XBOX .360. but I can not do that.... The very expensive sister was with me... and immediately wanted to go to a "place" where they sell instruments... and myself, being the highly cheapishlike person that I am claimed that the $99.99 dollar deal found at "best buy" with the DVD for learning, a padded case, picks, extra strings and a built in tuner was perfect. It should be... the boy just wishes to play music.. and given that he is busily learning how play music off of YOU.TUBE... I shouldn't have to pay for lessons. It may have been the wisest investment yet.. I am hoping.
  6. Also... I am getting my front teeth glued together tomorrow... the crookedness is gone, they are uncrossed... of course I haven't worn my retainer in two days.. day or night...so it should be interesting. Even if Mr. Dentist doesn't decide to glue them together.. I don't care... the front teeth are straight... more so than eight months ago.
  7. Mr. Boy is still hard at with the xbox theme... I am not sure if I could follow you.tube lessons, and get that much out of it to play piano music that swiftly.
  8. Girly girl missed school yesterday. I guess it was her turn growing this week. She appears fine in all respects, other than being tallish...
  9. that boy of mine is supposed to be testing for his blackbelt.. so the grandmaster quirky and odd fellow has now postponed it.. and has made testing not this weekend, but next weekend. I have to say ... that boy of mine is in great love and admiration of his black belt instructors.. and you know.. so am I.. oh, did I say that??? Lujza.. remember Errol....L.O.V.E. Yes, I am a traitor... of the king... even with all his kingly ways....no really I still have great LOVE for the king...but there is a little extra for those TKD boys...not that they know that.
  10. Do you think that there is suc a thing as a modern day Liberace, without the voice? Some days I think I have that in my son. He just chased the KING out of the livingroom and into the kitchen in slow motion... (the boy had recorded the music to chariots of fire on the piano...and then walks in slow motion about the house).
  11. I missed my little christmas party this evening. I think I wanted to go... but then I didn't. I am not sure how badly I really wanted to got then... the problem being that I could not be in two places at once... I had to wait for the boy to call me from his TKD PRISON, and then retrieve him, and then go out to the party. That just didn't work for me.... or so I didn't make it work, I am not sure.
  12. I got out the christmas decorators (as the boy used to call them) today. He is the one in charge of setting up the christmas house, and the princess girl is in charge of setting up all of the "Rudolph" figurines. I love those shows from the 60's... I think that is because I am bordering on ancient.
  13. We went walking today... but then our group fell silent, that was due to the ice on the ground, and each of us grabbling to find secure footing along the path... we aborted the mission and were saddened by the fact that it was time to call it quits with the winter weather walking, and take it indoors to the mall... which is where I will find myself Thursday morning. Fortunately enough.. I am sure that I will find myself needing to go there anyways...
  14. OH.. and a bonus... I started my christmas cards today.. I am into the D's.. which we seem to know a lot of ....the next big his is the M section.... and from that point the rest of the alphabet is all downhill...
  15. How is this for a craft... I asked the stroke group to crunch up paper... white paper... and crunch it up good... and then flatten it all out again... and after we did that... we painted these pieces of paper red and green. That's all I wanted.. red and green painted paper.... but then the group went all independent on me.. and started mixing red and green together... and then started painting green with red dots, and then vise versa... and you know.. the FFFF word came to mind... as I told them that this was going towards a greater amount of work.. and I would really just like to see red and green painted pieces of paper... so now I have to work with smudgy brownish and splotted red and green paper and work with this to make pointsettias cards for everybody.... yes,... you would say FFFF too if you had this same reality.... Yes... and the people from the "community centre" do not want me to run the "slight dementia" group... I am wondering why?????

I must go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck?????? Why don't they want you for the job? You would be perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll address the most important item on your list.....

It is a good day for wine...ANY day!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!!