Thursday, December 13, 2007

it's Thursday.

It's Thursday people.

I have a couple of presents to buy.... and some cards to sign.. and some cards to BUILD. I have more.... but it's the boring details of life.

Anybody know some good reading out there?

I went to the book club last night.... and we are reading something from 1963. OK... yae... before I was born... but certainly there has to be something that is worthy of reading after the 60's.

That boy of mine found a hill of books to read... again. Not as big as the last stack... it should keep him for about a week or two.

The girly girl even found some things to read. This little chickster doesn't really like to read.. she just likes looking at the pretty pictures in books, and wishing that it was her in these stories. Even Harold her monkey reads.... (pictures later).

Tonight is the last Thursday of Survivor... then Sunday is finale. I like it. People save your comments.. I don't care about them. I like Survivor, as I like many other things in life as well... just as you do.

I am starting a new blog. I just decided that.

No comments: