Tuesday, December 11, 2007

L

That insignia is floating on my forehead.

We have reached double digits into December, and the only thing I have done is bought Christmas cards. I have yet to write in any.

Last night I sat at the TKD place where I was lead to believe that the boy would be leaving at any second.... that never happened. Eventually they paused and actually asked me if I wanted to continue to stay... and I was smiled and said NO!, and then the girl and I drove home.... and then once I got home I washed ONE platter, and started to wash another (it's stoneware)... then the boy called me and asked him to be picked up.

I will start things all over again today.

We haven't even brought in Christmas decorations.... as I haven't had the all clear from the husbandman that he wishes for christmassy things... I think I will go and find the boxes today... because you know.. it is double digits and all into christmas time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh you're so good at making me laugh!