Saturday, December 29, 2007

frolic & festivity!


It's over... because it is... damn it.


You know it's time to take the tree down when it just starts looking trashy. The christmas decorations are no longer perched upon the tree, but are merely hanging on for dear life. In fact.. some have fallen onto other branches.. and there seems to be a large hole in the center of the tree for some reason.


The dog still likes to lie under it... so that is good.


I still have unmailed christmas cards in my vehicle... and Lujza... yours is one of them just randomly floating about next to the front seat. I probably should have remembered to give it to you a week and a half ago when we met at Starbucks.... Oh.. and then there was my little planned Merry Christmas event with your christmas card... but when I lost out on the internet... I couldn't follow through on that either. So baby.... it's all over!


Other than that... I am dulled out.


I spent a boring day at work, doing boring things, and completing boring tasks. I will be repeating the whole event again tomorrow.


The girl moped about until I went to watch a show with her... and then she found one of her HIDEOUS girl shows that she liked.. and then her world was all good again... and mine continued to be boring. I wasn't going to watch her crap... I like it when we agree on a crappy show together....


I went to read a B.C. magazine and it was one that we already had. My new book from the sister has only called to me for one chapter so far... I very much wish to read it... eventually... just not today.

No comments: