Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I am just the worst...

christmas shopper ever.

I am the klutz of christmas shopping. The chicklets will end up with "things" randomly found in the stores.. and the rest of the people will just be lucky to get something. I am idealess when it comes to the christmas shopping adventures. Hopefully I will have some smart-attack fairly soon to help me in the idea department.

Although... I did manage to buy a new set of lovely sheets and a mattress cover for our bed. How heavenly.. how exciting.. how extravagant, and luxurious!

I write this as the husbandman cleans his rock in the kitchen. It's his evening ritual. I think he loves to shine up his granite, and set the lights low.... and just stare at stuff. Well, really that is all he has left to do anyways is stare at his work. He is even starting to use the kitchen again.

I am also really bad at colouring my hair... it needs some recolouration process, ... hopefully I can manage to pull off a colouring festival tomorrow... in between loads of laundry, and christmas card writing!

No comments: