Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Eye to eye.

The boy stayed at home on Monday. I couldn't quite figure out why he needed to stay at home, he claimed he was not feeling well, had a headache, his throat hurt, and a list of other little complaints, he wasn't even sure why he wanted to stay at home.

I let him stay home, and he stayed in bed all day.

When he eventually got up, he looked me in the eye....

And that's when I figured it out...

He wasn't sick... he was just growing! I think he was just plain tuckered out by the growing thing. I know this time last week I wasn't able to look him in the eye....

So that was it... and now we will never see eye to eye again. It may be a sign of things to come... he is 12...but soon to be 13 in exactly one month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how I went through the very same thing with my boy today!!!