Sunday, December 02, 2007

# 3

I have two perfectly good working cameras. One digital, and one an SLR.

So I want to know howcome they both are able to make me swear.

Last night as the girl was making her debut with her other stage members in her one minute dance production, all I tried to do was get a picture. One simple picture.

THAT'S ALL I WANTED... THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR...

one PICTURE.

The little digital just wasn't up to it's proper working self. It just doesn't like low light, and never has, it just doesn't perform in low light, even with a psychotic crazy woman manning the controls. These little cameras are just so smart that theyshould be able to read your mind.... "take a decent picture" was one thought I was having. Funny enough.. do you think it would perform.....?

Hell no.

I have six extra grey hairs today mind you, and I can write on my "psychotic event calendar" that I was stricken again with yet another episode to write about. Damn. Some people just get chocolatey calendars for December....

1 comment:

Ozfemme said...

tee hee. psychotic event calendar. I'm so stealing that one!