Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Double L!

Today is the first daythat I have done any baking in this kitchen of MINE!

I had some bananas busily disintegrating in their bowl so I decided that it was time to do something with them....

I made one loaf, and then made another loaf. You know.. I just don't like combining ingredients to double the recipe... I like doing it twice...so I pop the TWO loaves in the oven... and one just doesn't look right.. I can't figure out what it is... I double check the ingredients... and everything since right...

Twenty minutes into the baking of the BANANA loaves.. I spot two bananas... just waiting for some action...

I am a banana loaf loser maker.

Now I am just hoping that they are not raw in the middle... now that would be a completely loserish thing to happen.....

HE heeh eh eh eh he he he

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raw...in the middle? Not you D...not you!?!