Monday, December 17, 2007

Done... for a Monday!

I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I am just not someone that is supposed to work. I will tell the good and kind workaholic husband that little tidbit later, he might not believe me.

So the job down at the center where I actually work was busy interviewing people today for a job that isn't actually at this center, but for a job that is exactly what I do, for dementia people instead of stroke people. I wasn't one of them. This is troubling, and yet painful.

I will certainly not ask the lady "who I kind of work for but not really" for a reference... EVER! If I could walk away from this center, I would, but that would mean leaving my group, and I wouldn't want that... whatever.

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's so awful to be unappreciated. Well You know that the folks you work with more closely do value your group and I am sure they must enjoy it and get something out of it. You put your pride aside and get a reference from her. Better yet , write your own and have her sign it!