Sunday, December 02, 2007

do i , don't i do i , don't i, do i, don't i

That is the question... I wish someone could give me an answer.

Well, I gave myself the answer... it's:

I DO!

There is one HUGE problem when you coordinate a program set for seniors.. a program set for seniors that have suffered from a stroke... do you call it a day when the weather does not cooperate with you... and it's snowy and slushy and impossble to walk through... just to go a group that is supposed to work to support you, when quite invariably you could end up breaking a hip by falling through the slush......

I just didn't know what to do... as our little city has been lambasted with a dose of snow... but to make matters even more interesting... it might just continue to snow, but then again... it might just pour with rain whre the weather people are warning you about the amount of rain that is going to fall...so the amount of water on the roadways has increased tenfold with the amount of snow that has already fallen.....

SEEEEEEEEE..... SEEEEEEEEEEE... how do I make decisions about this sort of stuff?

I went with safety first, that's my motto, and I am sticking to it. I am never overly impressed with the way the city cleans up the front of the building that people enter through... so I justdecided that I wasn't going to risk it... I just couldn't do it... and even more so.. I disliked the fact that I didn't know what was the right or wrong answer......

So tomorrow it will be all lush and green outside, maybe the sun will even pop out... depsite what the weather forecast tells me.... oh who knows. god.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gonna pour and pour and pour and pour....might be a good day for me to stay inside and sign my Christmas cards...the many of them?!