Sunday, December 31, 2006

Squeezing in the last word.

Let me pause and reflect for a moment as the year comes to a close.

It will only take a moment, or two, or maybe more, as throughout the year I have had many "moments":

I have had hysterical moments,
manic moments,
Merry moments,
Passionate moments,
Busy moments,
Stunned moments,
Funny moments,
Lost moments,
Bad moments,
Sarcastic moments,
Embarassing moments,
Laughable moments,
Quiet moments,
Loveable moments,
huggable moments,
a multitude of bad hair moments.
scrappable moments,
wine/whining moments,
lipstick moments,
musical moments,
raging moments,
rainy moments,
clean and tidy moments,
no make that only a moment,
as it only happened once,
favourable moments,
bear sighting moments,
friendly moments,
loserish moments,
laundryroom moments,
actually they were admiration moments,
star gazing moments,
forgiving moments,
helping hand moments,
bloggable moments
forgotten bloggable moments,
late moments,
foggy moments,
mysterious moments,
anticipated moments,
birthday moments,
proud moments,
loud moments,
troubled moments,
forgotten moments,
thankful moments.


I give the greatest amount of thought to being thankful. Thankful that we have all arrived safely at the end of another year, in good health, and happiness.

I am thankful for who I am, and where I am in this life. I am thankful for the family that I have, and the friends that I have made.

I treasure the thoughts of those that left this life the past year, and I cherish my fond memories of them for another year.

I reflect upon the challenges and the accomplishments that I/We have achieved in this past year and plan for another year of challenges and accomplishments.

I consider where life will take us this coming year, but where ever it leads us, I wish for ourselves, our family and friends to travel along with us for a year of good health and happiness.

Happy New Year to all of you out there!

4 comments:

brainhell said...

I had three good poops this morning. All clear...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year D....you are truly a unique, special and much loved lady.

All the best to you and the chicklets and the King....to the entire family I wish all the best in 2007!

Susan said...

Happy New Year to one of my most favorite people on the planet.All good stuff to you and the gang.

Susan said...

sadjdvI am hoping to have a laundry room moment in this year myself, though I doubt it will be as signifigant as yours!