Friday, December 01, 2006

Life in the blue chair

Little Miss Milly busy pondering life from her blue chair. Well, pondering life on top of a beach towel that is. This is where she likes to stay, when she isn't busy sleeping on her green leather couch. This also would be another view of the currently very ugly kitchen, that will eventually be replaced... perhaps that is what the little miss milly is busy thinking about... "oh what a lovely chair... too bad that it has to be placed in a dumpy space...., oh well.. I will close my eyes and dream of pretty kitchens while I sleep in my blue chair..."

Anyways, she is a very patient little thinking dog, as I took about a dozen pictures of her in this chair... and she never moved for one of them... it didn't help that I was busy taking pictures of her in the dark, and the flash has temporarily blinded her... but she has remained faithful to her blue chair... This blue chair is suppposed to be in the new family room eventually... except that is only being built after the new kitchen... I think it may gather some dust in the process.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: