Monday, December 04, 2006

Tick tick tick goes the christmas clock...

Ok, it's time to start making a move in the Christmas Department. Even though I am not undertaking my currently kind of layed up by her knee friend and her 50 freaking home made christmas cards... I am undertaking other feats, that may be too much of a feat... I will know on the christmas eve when I am still up scurrying about doing things until the wee hours of the morning.... I can say that none of it will be baking adventures. I have no time to waste, there is too much to do.

In other things that might be exciting....

I have very bravely asked to have the 23rd and 24th of December off. I really didn't think that I would still be working at my current place of employment for the past 19 years, this year.. so I didn't book off any holiday time for the Saturday and Sunday before christmas. I have now decided that I most definitely would like the days off... as the husbandman is off as well... and he likes to talk when life gets busy... so I met get a whole years worth of talking in, in the five short days. This is truly a grand adventure. I hope the planets are in alignment with this request.

Other things on my mind....

I bought a brown sweater the other day. I don't own any brown. But I had to, because I bought a pair of brown pants. I am not sure why I did that either. I wore them both together, and then I felt like a piece of chocolate. I guess better feeling like chocolate than feeling like shit. Ha Ha.

I am thinking that I am going to use that link up there to advertise for The Stroke Recovery Association of BC. That just might be a good idea. It would be good for people to know that there is such a thing that exists out there.... as it really does help a lot of people. We are not part of the Heart & Stroke Foundation, as they are around for research and education. yes, I have made my mind up.

No comments: