Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A good thing, or not a good thing

We have discovered lime wire. Well, I have known about it for quite some time, but I was ignoring the fact that it was around. The boy has jumped all over this like it was the ultimate in video games. So, apparently I am going to be down loading something that is going to take about three days to complete. That boy of mine has about two dozen items waiting in the wings to be slotted in. I don't believe I have enough internet time to make him happy. ... on that thought... I need to go and double check if I have umlimited time, or something silly like "150 hrs"... which I'm believing that to be the case. Oh where is my memory when I really need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh stop! I was just told today about a better downloader....apparently Limewire is "out". The new one is mp3web.org I'm going to check it out myself!