Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holy flippin fridgemagnets I'm an idiot.

Yes I am. It's all true... I am an idiot. I sent along a package to Australia TODAY, an then proceeded to send an email to the receiver as to how come it was sent today, and not three weeks ago. Plus, had I actually unpacked one or two extra plastic bags I would have paid way less to have it shipped. But I had already stood in a line up way too deep to count, and had used up a roll of tape packaging up my stat parcel... all to have the girl tell me it was "point something" over the weight mark. (( Of course for all you frequent flyer readers out there.. I had to contain my very favourite word inside my head which made my eyelid twitch at twice the speed it already was at )). The days are freaking zipping past in a super sonic blur. I have an incredible bad twitch in my eye, something to do with the fact that a nerve just needs to die off and stop misbehaving like some attention seeking brat. Then, to make matters even more laughable... the girl at the mail counter asked me how much the parcel was worth. Well, my twitching eye rendered me unable to calculate the little items that I had squirreled away for good times on Christmas Day... so I said fourty dollars, although it was worth a bit more. I then had to pay $43.00 to ship it. Like I said... I'm an idiot... what I should have done was bought some individual puffy envelopes and the Australian people would of had things in a couple of days... at this rate it will be a New Year's gift.

It's always adventures when I fly by the seat of my pants.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Just wanted to pop in and wish you a very merry Christmas (early)

Kimmie said...

Yes young lady I read your blog, in fact I have been for a long time now, a year maybe! and I have commented :)