Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Pipness

Invited her friend over for a visit yesterday. I said sure, come on over.. and they could play in the Pip's room. The Pip's room has seen better days in the tidy and orderly department. I bought her some pretty boxes a number of weeks back, so she could organize some of her smaller items that find space on her floor. She immediately turned them into stuffed hamster houses, and yes, turned one into a cathouse. (So far the cathouse has gone undetected to most people, except the mother's radar). The room is still a mess. We trudge across her big beautiful butterfly puzzle as she claims that it is a carpet, and really ... what else do you do with big beautiful puzzle, if you can't walk all over it! Once upon a time the stuffed animals had some sort of resting places, and now they have exploded about her room, and fluffy things are bumbling about all over the place. She told me she tidied her closet last week, she was so proud of herself. I opened it and screamed. The Pip requires her own storage company to come and pick up some of her things, but that will never happen, as she wont part with a thing. She will be up soon, wish me luck... I hope I can find her in her bed.

No comments: