Thursday, December 07, 2006

Excuse me... I'm looking for some pictures.

Don't ask me what the Freaking Flying F*** happenend. ... but all of my pictures in Picasa are gone, including my whole file of "My Pictures". Gone Gone Gone.

I am wondering if I secretly take my computer apart, and take it to someone who is quite brilliant... maybe they could look inside and see if they are still in there somewhere... as I know they are in there, because I was busy looking at them last night, until I exited the program.. and scurried off to bed.

Anybody... does anybody have 2 years worth of photos meandering about?

3 comments:

Ozfemme said...

Well, yes but I'm pretty sure they're not the ones you're looking for.... Here's hoping you find them soon! Cheers!

Susan said...

Oh NO. I hope you can find them.I know what a sinking feeling that is. Our photos really are an extention of our selves. I lost all my photos a couple of times. Lucky for me, my dad always copies my photos to CD to show my mom, when he is here. He didnt get them all though and i lost quite a few. Now I have started to make CD copies for my self about once a month as a back up.

Susan said...

Me again..
I just read your post about limewire... that could be your problem. You may have uploaded a virus.