Monday, June 01, 2009

No mountains moved here

So, I'm back.

Laundry has been laundered.

I had no idea I had done that much laundry.

I don't remember doing it.

As always... it needed to be folded.

Which I did.

Yae me.

Deanna the robot strikes again!

I did go bear hunting last evening and saw two deer.

I am really cougar stalking.... which is why I am wondering why there are far fewer deer this year.
~~~~~~
Making sandwiches was easy today... just chopped a piece off the big sandwich. I love that. It was on sale... a dollar off. And I got airmiles with it.

Yae me again.
~~~~~
I checked for my fake job again this weekend... no go... I have emailed the manager yet again for my new fake job. She will rock boats and sink ships, I am sure of it.
~~~~~
Sometimes I am just sure of things. Like when I put a five dollar bill into a one cent machine and tell my mom that it will become fifty in one minute. Which it did. Then.... because I was still certain of things I hit the button to spin again. OH, that was nice... the next spin was worth $168.00, on seven lines time five on a one cent machine. Not much in the scale of the world, and how much people can really amass in their pockets... but kinda fun... just going on a hunch.
This only works when you feel it, and that feeling can't just happen, you have to know it in your soul. Seriously.
~~~~~
Like the dryer... as it buzzes... somehow I know there is a gift waiting for me as well... without even opening the door!
~~~~~
I asked the boy to make sure he comes home today. Now that's a real task. I spend more time on the phone with him bargaining extended time out. CHRIST almighty.... just settle down Mr. Black Lab. Yesterday a crazy person chased him in the forest. Luckily for him he has taken to running lately... since he always seems to be running late for the homestead and the SHIT he might catch because of it.. he has built up some endurance in keeping his distance from the freaks that inhabit the forgotten trails of our city. I think we need to trade in his skate shoes for running shoes... because it might be the only thing that will be able to save him this summer....
~~~~~
Must check on the growing Eaglets.... my next fascination in life, because they have a camera attached to them.. unlike our wildlife here... that just meander aimlessly damn it.
~~~~~
OH... and loving our extremely BLUE skies... OMG.. I am loving them!!!!

No comments: