Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To rake or not to rake.

That really is the question for the moment.

I was going to rake earlier... the problem with that is I needed to take care of my headache first.

So at 0730 I take 2 Tylenol for Arthitis which are 650 mg of Tylenol each. I was hoping that would take care of all the pain that keeps me moving, as well as the pain that was running through my head. Joke was on me.

At 10:00 I take 2 ES Tylenol for the headache now. All the while still hoping that it would go away so I could begin the raking process... before the wind picks up... because the wind generally picks up ... even if you might not notice it. the deal with the raking process is the fact that under the trees it is extremely dry. AND.. I wanted to have a shower after this grand event... because one is not left as clean as one starts in this event.

Dry. Dirt. Wind.

It's a lowsy combination.

The sister called at 10:20.

That was the end of the raking story.

OH.. and tonight.. the Miss Fussy is in her schoolplay... (as are the rest of the kids in her class...), and they are actually performing MacBeth... it should be an exciting 30 minutes.

No comments: