Sunday, May 31, 2009

And so what ... a Sunday evening version

  • Dinner... who needs dinner..? The big sandwich from Safe.way should take care of things.
  • Laundry detail comes after bear hunting.
  • Nothing like a psychotic "you better be running!!" phone call to the son as he arrives home late.
  • That there are dishes in the sink.... they are not mine ... so I am ignoring them now.
  • Someone has homework, which I am not interested in....
  • I wish I had some momentum to finish my book.
  • The dryer buzzer has gone off.... certainly I should behave in a Pavlovian way of some sort...
  • I have yet again forgot to get the boy some band aids for his feet.
  • I should appear like I care to accomplish my laundry goals for today.
  • If I feel numb....because I do....

2 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

The next line should read... I jumped out of the window to end it all but it is only three feet to the ground and just looked foolish,

Deanna said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha haha hh ah ah ah ha

that is too true... except that it is about two feet.