Tuesday, June 02, 2009

eggs!

Fried or boiled... either way... around these parts it is hot!

Yikes.

Being productive.... more laundry happening.
Along with grocery gathering, sorting out appointments.. and our very favourite....

paying bills!

I felt like a character in noahs ark today... well sort of...

Two by Two people were blocking my path at every spot I wished to pick from. I decided that I would turn the other direction... to reverse the Noahs Ark Curse, and have people walking away from me, rather than towards me, and stopping. It worked. Sometimes the universe does have altered paths.

I must go and drench my flowers now....AND Mr. Mark Madriga told me on this mornings news that we are not going to break a record... although I think maybe we should ... we just aren't.

I think I did break a record while driving today... as to how many seconds you can watch someone run down the road with his shirt off, and hope for the best that a car doesn't cut out in front of you while doing so. I might have won myself a gold medal on that one!

No comments: