Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bearly there

What's the deal?

Haven't seen a bear in weeks.
Going through withdrawal.

I did spy a family of eagles the other day passing through. Interesting. I was able to hear that familiar cry they make when the parents arrive with food. Of course keep in mind that these "eaglets" were practically the same size as their parents. They landed on the tree tops in the field next to us. That was cool... I never did see them fly off though....

In other things barely there....

Looks like I need a laundry lady come in and do a load or two. The floor is barely there. OK, that sounds tragic... the floor just before the washing machine is barely there.

I am running out of dish soap. it has been added to the deadly vinegar concotion that is busily killing off that evil white and green varigated creepy weed crap that is taking over my yard. My patience for NOT using chemicals is running thin.... and is pretty much BARELY there. I am hoping my regular vinegar purchases will begin to do its magic on this stuff.

Walking group in a bit... not sure who will arrive... with the rain.. I am certain I will not get many folks, as rain keeps people scarce.. and "barely there". I will wait to see the outcome....

So I coloured my hair the other morning... it's a good thing I had an eency amount of left overs.... after all was said and done... and the snowwhite had taken effect, I noticed that I had missed a spot.. and hence the colour was barely there... so ... I just smoothed some colour creme over the offending greyness... and it's been there ever since. Perhaps when I go to wash my hair .. I may be left with a patch of hair that is barely there... this rainy weather is wicked on the locks... it just gets curlier and frizzier... and my patience for doing anything with the mop on top is ... barely there.

Well... as always... time is ticking.

No comments: