Wednesday, June 03, 2009

When the going gets hot....

The hot goes pressure washing!

I love my pressure washer.....and it really is mine... even though the husbandman used it to clean his jeep yesterday. I am not certain he had full clearance to use it... but I let him.. because I am sorta nice.

~~~~

I was at the sisters house this morning. I brought my camera with me. Not sure why...

Because when the mother and her two very little cubs stealthed past us... I wasn't able to get a picture.

Now that my friends.. is a tragedy in motion.

4 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

I learned my lesson....and that is why I have my "fancy" camera and then I carry my G9 with me EVERYWHERE!!! You just never know....especially with those cougars!

Deanna said...

I did have the fancy camera... but she was so stealth that the she was on the driveway, and heading down the side of the house so fast that I couldn't have gotten a natural shot. They were heading towards the ravine... but I wasn't about to chase her!

Yes.. and where EXACTLY did you see that cougar....my already eagle eyes are on double duty lookout to spot a cougar.. mind you .. I only wish to spot a cougar from within the limits of the vehicle!

Chaos is my Life said...

Ahhh....some secrets I just can't give away! ;o)

She was in the middle of the field, along side the road. Does that help?

Deanna said...

OK.. NO.
Clearly this is an indication that some form of human contact must be made because technology is not working for me.