Monday, May 25, 2009

And so what...

  • If I should be doing the morning dash at completing my tasks before the group today.
  • If I fed my boy extra strength ibuprofen and sent him walking to school after his tail bone drop on Friday evening.
  • That a bunch of recycling is still on my laundry room counter, and it's recycle day today.
  • That I am still watching the Eagles next over in Sidney... even when the cruelest happenings in nature almost took two of them out, before they even left the nest.
  • that time is ticking and my hair is a fluffy mess.
  • That I yell at the boy's GF to get her chores done over the phone.
  • If I am still watching the eagles despite needing to leave....
  • I think I hear the recycle truck coming.. now that the recycling has made it to the front door.
  • I am clearing out recycling rather than focusing on a word problem for my group this afternoon.
  • If I'm an idiot... I think I like myself this way... the excuses just come quicker and faster!
  • If I dumped more dirt on my front lawn minus grass-seed... it will eventually find its way there...

No comments: