Friday, May 22, 2009

The way it is ...

There is a systematic methodical approach that hovers over this home. It is NOT owned by me, but rather the husbandman. After this past weeks little tiny but potentially HUGE electrical fire that occured while driving on the roads of our fair city in the husbandman's beloved jeep... it has finally come to light the prioritizing of the homesteads improvements.

I had wished for the current 2nd bathroom to be prettied... for the PRINCESS that inhabits our home. Well, little does the PRINCESS know... but her project has been bumped. In reality... she will be lucky to note that the bathroom-PRINCESS-project was lucky to have made the list. Which it did... just not in the order as to my specifications... but rather the project master himself... the husbandman.

It's alright... I will remain my ever steadfast regular self... and gentley throw reminders that perhaps his home reno list isn't the be all - end all... certainly I will hypnotize him into believing that.

Meanwhile.... back at the ranch....

The Gramerica son is busily working on creating a song on his guitar. I am not even sure how he has managed to do it. He is busily thinking about the words that should go with it... which isn't a problem for him... as he doesn't take after his father in that regard.

The PRINCESS of the UNIVERSE is busy studying her wardrobe. She has been scrutinizing all of her items in an effort to pack the best of the best for her school camping trip to Timberline. She has rested easily that we have secured the details of her hair dilemma, and that has put her to some rest... now for us to pack her up, and carry her away....

The EAGLETS have still been monopolizing my time. Yesterday I almost called it quits, as there was far too much drama for this nature loving freak. I have come to think that Eagles are not as smart as we give them credit for... AT ALL. Maybe it was just me giving them credit..... but after watching them... they have been bumped down more than a couple of rungs on the ladder of life.

Over and out....

No comments: