Tuesday, May 19, 2009

so uhm ha.

75 dollars later for a new adapter for the laptop.

I didn.t do anything... it was the children, or should I say child. The SHE child that is. SHE stepped on the cord.... and thankfully only ruined the adapter, although she claims it wasn't her, I have been having some problems figuring out who the exact SHE child it was, since it wasn't the live version that takes up spaced in this home.

The bright yellow sticky note still stands... if the person that is touching the computer doesnt have the name DEAN.NA, then that person shouldn't be touching it. It has made life a lot simpler.

I went cougar hunting this morning, and I fell short on determination. I better go back to bear watching, at least I will have some success....eventually. I saw a momma and a eeny teeny single cub.

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

Oh...watch for them..."they" will come!