Friday, May 15, 2009

Not quite so...

I didn't quite finish the book yesterday as planned. I did however get the laptop back up and running, since the chicklets seemed to have destroyed the cord that supplies it with LIFE. I have now placed a little bright yellow sticky note on the front of the laptop...

"Please note... if your name is not DEANNA, then you should not be touching this computer"

This should put a stop to the apparent ambiguity as to who should and should not be using it.

So... that said... it makes it hard to enjoy surfing through the world with a cord stuck to your finger, so that the battery charges... AT ALL TIMES!

In that event... I promptly woke up last night at 02:50 am. hmm..... given the information that was handed to me yesterday, I promptly stalked my way to the livingroom window... because guess what...

I AM ON BEARWATCH.

The crazy neighbour two doors down... (as opposed to one door down, two doors over, or simply across the street....) informed me that he watched a bigboy saunter his way through the neighbourhood the night before last... so of course last night I took my turn.

While I huddled in the livingroom, I did finish reading my book.... so I got something accomplished... even if I didn't see the bear, which I am certain he had a festival of festivals around our neighbourhood last night... as today is garbage day...

OK... blue skies.... and a husband to harrass.....it's all good.

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

D...how do you operate on so little sleep?! I would feel very comfortable having you in my neck of the woods on....street patrol!