Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And so what..... part 2

  • I haven't planted some left over plants... it will happen. I think.
  • The washing machine didn't run today. It did yesterday, and the day before, and probably tomorrow.. it deserves a day of rest.. kind of.
  • I tried to pawn off the boy's lunch with a twoonie.... it was hotdog and drink special today. No such luck, and I was required to build him the triple decker that he most enjoys... when he isn't forgettting about them in the bottom of his backpack.
  • That they boy will not have a bank account left when he is done paying for his NEW retainer (the current, and yet out-dated because he didn't wear it one) is no good & a new phone card, since text messaging the GF is his latest source of fun.
  • If the plans to tidy THE PIPS bedroom go undone... as they were only plans anyways...
  • If I continue to hang out on almost lonely roads staring off into fields.... eventually wildlife will bang into my car, as it really is a part of the natural setting.
  • If I forgot to buy apples, even thoughI have been past the produce store6 times inthe past two days.
  • on that thought... I will move on!

No comments: