Thursday, May 14, 2009

finishing...

I have to finish my book today.

It is very good... very very good....

Hopefully that will be ranked first on my to-do list.... after I come to my senses, which will be after the first sip of coffee, which hasn't happened yet.

I will have to buy some cream first, and then make the coffee... and not vice versa... as that never seems to work.

I must go and buy some fruit. I am OUT. I am going to go all exotic and wild today.. which means that I will purchase TWO types of apples. yes, settle down in the front row... the spectator in the second row needs someones head to splurp over.

Hoefully the laundry will have some success with finishing.

HOLY SHIT.. why is my computer thing whirling away... it's been going for quite a while. If it implodes while I am at my walking group....there's going to be fans lined up everywhere....

The Eagle thing is continuing... I am spending my computer waking moments staring at eaglets. Of course I missed the episode of where the mother flew off with an eaglet attached to her. I have to admit... I didn't think she did a tremendous job at detaching the eaglet.. which of course led to it's ... you know what.....I won't get all caught up in the hysterics and emotions that happened on "the chat" the day of the incident. As SAD as it was... this is nature. I learned this from an early age watching "wild kingdom" just before the beautiful Sunday dinner... and I had just seen a baby antelope be eaten... "kids.. dinner... it's roast beef tonight!!!!".... OK.. unka chunka... for some reason I am having a hard time swallowing... ANYWAYS.... watching these little eaglets flop around has been most interesting to me.

The TELUS TV man finished installing our wires and cables under the house in the "very scarey" crawlspace. I give it to the young guy that did it.... IN FACT... I watched him do his thing... and he reminded me very much of the very man that I share my life with. Yes people... I am a keen observer... and when the youngish guy very slowly and very neatly piled his pieces of equipment in a set location... and then took his coveralls off .. in the grass... I thought to myself... is this the husbandman reincarnated.... ( I better start doing laps!).... SO... this time I was ABLE to get TELUS TV because the youngish fellow was asked to do a job, and do it thoroughly... which is exactly what he did. I then quizzed him howcome the other fellow couldn't do it... "well... it was probably the 2nd worse job I have done in my job so far" he said to me... " I can see why the other guy RAN". On that note I gifted him with a remote that I had sitting around.. which I do not think I will use... and his eyes bugged out of his head when I showed it to him. He said he was just itching to get his hands on one.. and I told him ... "you just did.." He told me not to tempt him... on his way out the front door... I retrieved the "mini-computer" as he called it, and gave it to him. I am in the que for a new family room to be built, and then to purchase a new TV... and this could be a while... (Mind you.. now that ((boo-hoo)) the Canucks had themselves booted out of the playoffs), the home reno's might be stepped up a notch)... that said... the husbandman did say to me that he might just make this a jeep summer instead. S.I.G.H.

Well... must be off to the walking group... where there could only be two of us!

No comments: