Tuesday, May 05, 2009

$3.38

Remember the $1.15? Well... today I have made another three dollars and thirty eight cents.

I rock!

Yes... ahem... now onto other things that I have been up to:

Bear Watching: epic failures the past couple of days. I grow through this almost every year. The big boys are out for a while, and they go into complete hiding! I wonder if mama walks her cubs away from the threat of the big boys... and then makes her way back into semi-civilization after she sends her cubs into the big green wilderness.

So strange.

Sending a TWO year old to go off and fend for themself.....``good luck sweet-heart... stay away from humans carrying tubular round objects & garbage cans...., see you in the blueberry fields.. and remember.... your home for the past two years, is not your home any longer... so don`t bother coming back... because you will not be welcome... love you... see you in the blueberry fields....sorta kinda....``

I think that is the conversation that must take place... because that is the way it really does happen....

In other things that happen....

It was Coquitlam`s garbage clean up day this week... I got myself some really great things... before the actual garbage men came and cleared them away.

ONE painted chair ( the boy is thinking that I have more furniture in my garden than plants)
A PERFECTLY thrown away wooden frame that can act as a shelf for the outside of the home.
TWO well worn garden gates, which purpose I have yet to come up with.
ONE triangular planter box, which is already been put to use.

AND.... one greatly eye-spied hands-on Made in Canada sewing machine cabinet, with sewing machine, and drawers. I really really really wanted it.... but I already have one... and I don`t even know what to do with the one that I have already got...

It was great fun junk collecting.... it`s a good thing I own a Mazda5... because many great items can be packed into a Mazda5... with very little hassle....

This brings me great happiness...

No comments: