Sunday, May 10, 2009

Scheduled outage

I like that.

It's really a simple way out.

Yes... I couldn't make it... as I was having a scheduled outage.

What more is there to say?

I am prone to many scheduled outages... at randomly selected times mind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other things that are slightly more important...

I would like to recognize those that are mindful of others today... "others" can be anything and everything.... so I am talking to you, and you, and you.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My favourite eagles sites are keeping me busily steadfast and watching and loving it. Gee...odd for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took myself out for breakfast today... and a walk, and a visit to the nursery, and somebear watching, and river seeking...all before 0900 this morning... had to make the most of the day... hope you were able to do the same....

No comments: