Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Walking weather....

It's a beautiful shade of splat grey outside, with added raingdrops to boot... and I'm off to the walking group.

That's alright... as long as I can get there with my ghost car.

The Mazda 5 is sporting new snow tires. Luckily I bought some on Friday... before the news broke that Canada will have a shortage of snows due to Quebec passing some snowtire law.

In the meantime, I am driving around with black rims, and looking all ickfilled. Everytime I jump into the Mazda 5 I am temporarily saddened by the fact that the silver rims are hiding around the corner of our home.. and will not be out to spring. All I need is a set of red and blue flashing lights... and the ghost car will look complete.

Well... must run for the walking group!

Hopefully soon the maid will show up... I am so in need for that girl to arrive on time, and when I am home... she tends to show up after I have left the home, and can't find her key to get in. It's a constant. I should probably get rid of her, but she is nice (most of the time), and she eventually does a good job, once she sets her mind to it... I just wish she would show up more often.

On that note.... I am going to be late.. and I can't have that... otherwise the fellow walkers will get impatient... since it's christmas time... and rainy walking weather....

No comments: