Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy day big world

Hiding out in the livingroom now.

The battery is dying on this laptop, but i do not feel like squeezing around christmasy items to plug it in... and besides... it wreckes the view of the current weather conditions...

All white~!

I have been watching the moon... it's a lovely crescent shape... and it seems to have a shadow behind it. I have been meaning to take a picture... but then I would have to go outside... and that is not an option... as the weather conditions (FOR THE SOUTHCOAST RAISED) girl is far too cold. Yes it is... so I don't want any... well if you think that is cold ......

There is much to be done today... and hopefully all going well I will get things accomplished. (Hair colouring, towel folding, floor cleaning, blond haired girls bedroom tidying if she wishes for santa to arrive... ) you know, that sort of thing.

I have to write some christmas cards... and for those that do not get one in the mail... oh, that is because I didn't send them... in fact... Lady Lujza... I found yours in my car again! I have the cards... I just did not write in them... no ill will intended... I just didn't get to it...

Well, happiness to all of you today, I hope you are successful at accomplishing the prechristmas festivities.

No comments: