Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wait for it....

Something will come to me eventually... just not now.
I surely had it in my head, as I tighten my brow.

Perhaps if I just squeeze my eyes, this will make it come back.
How could I just have had a thought, and now have completely lost track.

It wasn't really a revelation, or a big surprise,
It is really just a little thought, sitting behind my eyes.

If only I could find what it was, this bad poem could come to an end
It wasn't about the chicklets, and it wasn't about a friend...

I was just thinking about christmas time, when my eye got something from above.
It distracted me enough, which changed my present thought to something that I love.

Ah, there it is, with a little help from my morning lead.....
I just saw an eagle pass by, directly overhead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see people... this is my brain...

Now back to those christmas thoughts.....

No comments: