Friday, December 12, 2008

The ongoing boringness of me.

Except when you give me coffee... and lots of it. Then there is nothing boring about me at all.

I write exceptional emails... to random people about random things. Just because.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie Lennox... you have to love her rendition of .... winter wonderland. Well, at least I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that boy of mine can really play the guitar. Really. Self taught youngish-but-not-so-fellow that he is. I did send him for TWO lessons a while back.... a long while back... and now he seems that he can play a lot... a huge whole a lot of alot. I am not sure how he plays all this, as I am not sure where he gets the music from. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT the very nice thing is... he is now saving his money to buy an acoustic guitar... and a better electric guitar... (that is what that big fat santa sent him last year for christmas).... good for him. The principal from his school is slightly disheartened by him though... as he is the only kid in the school that plays the keyboard in rockband (and the prinicpal is kind of crazy-like who also plays the keyboard...) so then the principal found out that the boy's second love is the guitar.... and he caught him playing one after school in the math teachers room. This is a good thing. The math teacher thought the boy was a total washout brainless fool who didn't do homework... ever. Then... he brought in some of his guitar collection, and found out quickly that the boy does have some sort of smarts somewhere, perhaps not in the math department... but when it came to the music department... he couldn't believe the amount of info floating in the boys brain.

~~~~~~~~~~

Onto the weather:

It snowed this morning. For about 30 minutes. Of course the snowflakes had to fight their way through the rain drops, but they were visible to the human eye... until they hit the ground, and melted into the puddles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently creating about 18 2009 calendars for Monday. I am not half way through, or a quarter of a way through... hence why I am here... writing about nothing, and wasting time.... clearly I am going to freak in a while when I can't seem to manage to get things done. Well, the problem is that I ran out of pictures... and had to start printing things off of the computer.... but I am leaving soon to print up the colourful objects.. in fact... I must go this second...

No comments: