Monday, December 22, 2008

Little boring computer desk...


Here's that photo that I was talking about... (well commenting on Gem....) same desk... of course with the added christmas decoration...... ! Well, I plucked the christmas tree from another location, and dropped it on the printer for effect... but as you can see from the photo... the real effect is the very authentic white stuff that is happening outside right now... as we speak! This is quite the rare occurance during the "crucial" christmas spectacular that we are currently busying ourselves for. I think the last time there was an actual white christmas (where the pretty fluffy flakes actually fell to the ground... was on my birthday....many many many years ago....)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

What a tidy desk. My desk is an old door, so lots of room to collect all sorts of crap, CDs paper. You name it, you can maybe find it, on my desk.

Deanna said...

That was the whole trick behind this desk.... something that could not withstand clutter!! Since it cannot hold anything, this is good... but a cupboard with doors can hold a whole lot of everyhthing!... which is bad!