Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So guess what...

My friend called me to come over and take a picture of her plywood floor. She wasn't sure if she wanted a before picture...so I said... even if you do not want it... at least you will have it... to make that decision....

So from there... I snuck out of the house... (little Miss Tilly was sitting in her blue chair... doing what she does best....), and I didn't want to disturb her, and then she would have to sit in her cage while I was gone... so this way... I just slipped away, and she was none the wiser...

Anyways... in the lovely blowing snow I made my way over to my friends house... when I got to the her top stair, my foot slipped and I slammed down on my left knee. The very left knee that has not been working for the last number of months, the only knee that I can crouch on, the left knee that always take the weight for the other leg, since it is not able to take the load ... I fall onto the hard step, grab her door handle and flung her door open, swore at the almost top of my lungs... and then wondered how I was going to get up again... somehow I managed...and I laughed in my head about being a girl with a grand entrance.

So far... it was the best thing that could have happened to me today... as I can crouch again.. and I haven't been able to crouch in months.... which makes it quite annoying, because the right leg/knee can not crouch at all... AT ALL. So the front of my leg is sore... but I can crouch.... so... this is quite exciting for me... me that lives the boringest of lives within the boundaries of PoCo!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Only you could fall so hard and end up in an improved condition!
We are having our Whalley Xmas tommorow evening. Mum and Dad wont be here though due to the weather. They will come down after things clear up in the new year, so we will have an excuse for another party!!!
Someone has a birthday coming up!!!I wonder who that could be?

Deanna said...

Your sons of course!!!