Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Monday evening..

OK people..... it is freakyfriday cold here!!!!!

Really it is.

I should be reading my book for my book club... but instead... I have made an investment into my health, and am drinking my second glass of wine. Yae for me. I am good.

The idiot husband is busily flashing the three million power candle light into the window from the backyard... I am certain once the blinking stops that he will be completely frozen. I am not certain how I am going to revive him once that happens.

I have yet to post a picture of my computer desk that has been decorated. My friend from England posted a picture with her ONE decoration... and I noticed that we had the same computer desk... where it is all black, with the exception of the keyboard tray, that is white... not sure why that is... but it is...so anyways.... when I get a moment... I will make her laugh with my picture that I will post, except not today... I am not sure why of that reason either... other than I just don't feel like it... yes, that is a ploy to keep my avid readers coming back for more!

AND... in other things just so weird in my life that it is funny.....

I lost my girls bracelet a number of weeks ago...I knew I had it on my wrist at the start of the day, and yet by the middle of the day it was gone. THEN... last week I was busily cleaning out a bag of tricks... for none other than the reason that I should organize something for the day... and low and behold... what do I find... but the cute little killer whale bracelet that the girl bought on the ferry last June with her birthday money. Yes, all good mothers should borrow their daughters bracelet, lose it, and then find it and continue wearing it... just because. People that is me. In my defence, she did hand it over to me in the summer time, while she was swimming in a lake... so she wouldn't lose it. I have never taken it off... well, with the exception of me losing it... for a number of weeks. See, another reason for me to win the QUEEN mother award... as she is the princess... and I really do not lose things, as previously stated. Yae me.

Well, that is enough drinking for me.... back to my book, as I am warm and can now concentrate on reading and then turning the page.... I was having issues only a short number of minutes ago.

OH...and things that I really like... I am quite thrilled that BOB won on Survivor. He was the older version of Yul Kwon that won a number of years back. Just a good character, that was able to win because of who he was, plus, that he was very capable of challenges. Mind you, it totally surprised me that he could build a house of cards.... I thought that physics would play some important property in that.... but then... who am I....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...wine will warm up even the most frosty!