Thursday, December 11, 2008

More PIP tails adventures

The little missy is looking kind of worn out looking. I am not certain why this is, but she is. Even the other night at the concert she didn't have her regular PIPPY glow. This morning she showed me her throat. It was a mess.... again. This time when I took her to the walk-in clinic the fellow gave me a prescription... but this time the difference was the fact that I asked him to swab her throat. Last time the doc swabbed her throat & gave me a prescription, and I filled it, and she got better within two days of being on antibiotics (with the lingering after affects of being sick like). She ended up with the exact same recovering symptoms as the time before that, when they didn't swab her throat, adnd threw her on antibiotics. So today... he gave me the Rx, and then I asked to swab her throat... only because... last time it was not strep throat, so this time... is it, or is it not... and the time before last time... was it or was it not....you see... it's becoming very difficult to track, as she hasn't consistantly had swabs done.... and you know.. I live in a confused enough frame of mind.. this is challenging to the absent minded crazy mother that I really am.

In the meantime... I have the girl surfing under her bed for lost items of clothing, and other amazing treasures from the deep.... see, this is what you can get accomplished when you don't sent them back to school, for art & social studies.

No comments: