Wednesday, March 05, 2008

wildish wednesday

I am at home right now... doing things!



I have joined my works activity challenge....



I have/am colouring my hair....



I am currently washing my sheets to put out on the line.....



I am just about to embark on the apple crisp thingy....



I have talked to a Speech Language Pathologist about the Stroke Group.



I have fixed my Stroke Group poster....



I have talked to the sister on the phone....



I have called my doctors office about the girl, and her chronic back pain...



I have had no success in getting her an appointment...



I have to call back tomorrow.



I have watered my plants, including the one that has lived outdoors all winter.. and only just now is taking a turn for the worst...



I have been reading all about my NEW LENSE THAT IS NOT AUTO FOCUS.....



I have continued to learn about aperture/shutter speed and exposure...



I have decided I am not any further ahead in the smarts department about the previous statement.



I have yet to vacuum... which will be happening in the next second...



which starts now!

No comments: