Sunday, March 02, 2008

7:14 PM

Sunday evening...

The husbandman is finishing up the dishes that HE created while making dinner. It was a very very very very good dinner... some currie chicken on rice. VERY VERY VERY GOOD.

Now I sit here... in this tiny little corner of the kitchen.. and wonder if I have the smarts to get the boys XBOX sorted out... also... I wonder more if that BIG BIG BIG spider that I saw underneath our computer table with wheels is still actually there. I have tried the XBOX thing again this evening.. and while I can get the wireless thingy to work... the IP address fails.

So.. in other things.

Well that is a wrap.

Moving on....

The kitchen is tidy, and clean, and freshly wiped down.... not that this was any of my doing.

I do have an empty wine glass mind you. RED.

It makes the veins stick out in my hands, just on top. that must mean something... like my blood is traveling a slight bit faster

I really wanted to make some apple crsip stuff... but now that this kitchen is clean for another day... I really hate to disturb it. Your thoughts on that?

I just consulted with the husband... since I could not gaurantee that the kitchen could come out looking as good as when I went in... the applecrisp thing will have to wait until.. tomorrow. In the meantime... the apples continue to sit in their ceramic container.

Cheers to that!

1 comment:

Ozfemme said...

I like my kitchen undisturbed as well.

Puts me in mind of somebody's mother saying, "Don't eat that food. I just cooked it!" or "Don't wear that, I just washed it" or "Don't run with the good scissors!"

Mind you, apple crisp sounds enticing....