Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's just about time...

Bear watching time that is.

The boy has his piano lesson in about 15 minutes... and then after that... I am heading out to travel around the lonesome roads of Minnekhada to find some photo ops.

I am not expecting anything of any great value... but I will certainly try.

In other things:

I rented a violin for the girl today. She even seemed like she was very excited, and wished to play it right away. Her and I being left handed and all had to figure out that it went on the left shoulder, not the right shoulder. Good grief!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!! Cheers to Gemmak!

Susan said...

The blog looks great, it is so you. And I like how you have incorporated some of your photos in the header. Fabulaous.
Good luck finding bears.