Friday, March 21, 2008

things that I see


I must have taken 20 pictures of these guys. I wasn't happy with my shots.. and just when I wasn't looking, I had them where I wanted them... and then along came a little boy and his father...you can see by their wake that they were traveling quickly back to the other side of the water to get away from the human forms!



This picture excites me. What this really means to the bear watching sorts is the fact that they have cuts the hugely overgrown plantweeds, and now we can see into the field... like below. In the past number of years these plantweeds have been out of control, and the only thing one would have seen are the overgrown "things" in the foreground.. and nothing in the field... this is truly exciting to those of us that NEED TO SEE IN THE FIELD!!!!!!


Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... the field!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: